FREIMAN SQUARE CHURCH

Every so often I'll grab my camera and walk the streets of Fort Wayne with no particular subjects in mind.
On this particular Sunday I was fortunate to meet some great people.
Fort Wayne Wedding photographer

Freiman Square Church meets Sunday at, where else?..Freiman Square.

  While many of the people attending may not be materially blessed as some, they have a joy that is obvious to even the casual observer.

A I talked with several of the people, I was amazed how many wanted their photo taken.

I've lived in Fort Wayne for a long time, yet I never knew anything about this church meeting here.

Odd how we can walk our own streets and not see. Perhaps this is another reason God gave us eyes; we just have to open them.
_______________________________________________________

A perfect Late May Sunday morning


 Everyone is welcome.


The guys mugged for the camera.



3 comments:

Sally Dinisto said...

Thankyou for posting this.

Anonymous said...

I,ve driven past and seen this but didn't know what was going on.
Glad to know downtown has some useful activities.

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cool.
Thanx for sharing...great shots